Play Like Megan Easy – Girls Volleyball Leggings
Megan Hodge Easy is an American indoor volleyball player from Saint Thomas, U.S. Virginia Islands. Born in 1988, she won a silver medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics with the US team and currently plays in Brazil for Minas Tênis Clube. Her athletic career has been filled with numerous awards including Volleyball Magazine’s First Team All-American, 2007 NCAA Championship Most Outstanding Player, and NCAA Final Four All-Tournament Team, all during her time playing for Pennsylvania State University.
Let your little one be inspired by female volleyball players like Megan Hodge Easy, who is a truly stunning athlete. These light pink leggings features a pattern of a black volleyball player.
Soft, comfy, and true to size, these kids leggings with an elastic waistband are just perfect for active kiddos. The graphics will never lose their color intensity, so feel free to run around and get messy in them.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Sewn with an overlock and coverstitch finish
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania