To Be….Octavia Butler Tote bag
Octavia Estelle Butler (1947–2006) was an Black science fiction author who became in 1995 the first science-fiction writer to receive a MacArthur Fellowship. She was also the recipient of multiple Hugo and Nebula awards. Her stories often contained disenfranchised protagonists, mixed communities, diversity, and often associated with the genre of Afrofuturism. Butler’s works include: Kindred; Dawn; Wild Seed; Bloodchild; and Xenogenesis.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location